Go back to normal view
Gain awareness and practical skills to manage stress and increase resilience.
Evidence shows mindfulness can increase resilience, improve sleep and and help us manage stress, depression and anxiety.
This workshop teaches short practices and strategies to help us respond, rather than react, when stressed.
• Short ‘micro’ practices to use through the day
• Mindfulness theory and evidence
• Identifying personal reactions to stress; our ‘stress signature’
• Ways to respond rather than react to difficulty
• Strategies to work with unhelpful thoughts
• Working with self-judgement and developing self-compassion
• Applying mindfulness in our everyday lives
Workshops delivered by Kate McIver; mindfulness teacher & psychotherapist.
Click here to buy your ticket.